In the midst of a pandemic and after the pandemic, how do I manage my money and my financial future?
Thursday, February 11 at 7:00 pm join our zoom seminar, with Norm Cauntey. He will answer questions about your concerns and interests about finances. For instance:
- I graduated from college. I have school debt. What should I do?
- I owe money. How do I deal with it?
- I have graduated from High School and I’ve got an okay paying job. I’m lucky my employer will match my money for a 401K. Why should I do it?
- Should I put money in my 401k when I really need a new car?
- Should I look for a house or a condo? It seems expensive now.
- How do I save money for a down payment?
- Why should I save money? OR am I saving enough money?
- Is it too early to think about saving for retirement?
- I might be getting an inheritance. This is cool. What should I do?
- Should I be putting money away for my kids’ college education? What happens if they go to our State Universities?
- How much money do I have to have to start investing? How do I begin?
Organized for you, by the Planned Giving Committee.